Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, including to provide and improve our service to you. Types of Data collected may include:
- Personal Data: While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, your email address and name (“Personal Data”).
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include details such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, our Website pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Cookies and Tracking Data
Use of Data
US Coin Apps uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside [Insert your country] and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to [Insert your country] and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of US Coin Apps
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.